The IMARK Tile Metro Greek Key Matte White and Black Border 8 in. x 10-1/2 in. x 5 mm Porcelain Mosaic Tile is frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications and skid resistant to suite your needs. This beautiful border tile features a smooth satin low-gloss finish and a white and multicolor design to help add style to your decor. An ideal choice for any space, this porcelain tile is designed for heavy-duty residential and commercial floors, including entrances, hotels and sales rooms. See the rest of the Metro Matte series by Merola Tile for coordinating floor tiles.
- 0.58 square foot per piece, each piece sold individually. Piece weight equals 1.4 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor and wall use
- 8 in. width x 10-1/2 in. length x 5 mm thick mesh-mounted mosaic. 0.79 in. W x 0.79 in. L square pieces
- Glazed slightly textured finish with a low sheen and uniform appearance in tone
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor and outdoor use and is frost resistant
- C.O.F. greater than .60 to .79 is required for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Guidelines. Skid Resistant. Indoor and outdoor use
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength
- Commercial and residential use
- Don't forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- Each line item within an order will be selected from a single dye lot (color) and caliber (size), but multiple orders can result in receiving multiple dye lots and/or calibers; please ensure that all tile for a project is obtained within 1 order